Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Just a motivation thread... (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13381)

dirack 05-09-2004 10:52 AM

Just a motivation thread...

I'll get right to the point:

-WE- are going to get our butts kicked. Again.
Our entries are looking great, and I shouldn't talk like this, but the SLW's ones are close to beautiful. I didn't dare to continue spyi.... looking at their threads after I'd seen 3.

C'mon Simplymaya! We can win this thing, show what Maya can do!

;) :cool: :) :p :D :bandit: :bandit:

Gold_Phoenix 05-09-2004 06:01 PM

oh yeah, they're showing some skills, but we're not short of anything either!:cool: Go SM, go SM, yeah!!!:D ;) lol!

murph 06-09-2004 10:01 PM

unfortunatly, dirack, i sorely agree, that velocoraptor IS SWEET, i think we need to send them all some lightwave eatin' TROJANS...

(thats a joke)-(i don't endorse virus's in anyway. :o ..)

ransick 07-09-2004 02:30 PM

eehm...this time victory is ours! muhahahahahaha ...ahum :rolleyes:

sm users kick*ss! :p

dirack 07-09-2004 03:07 PM

Yeah, well they are good, but we're gaining up!
Murph: you're entering, so you are the one who's making a difference, win for the sake of SM! :p :eek: . And you're doing it very well :D :D . We're just going to beat those LW's :mad: :mad: :bandit: :angry:

Gold_Phoenix 07-09-2004 06:27 PM

they've made velociraptors? when did that happen:confused: ?

GO SM!!! GO SM!!!:) ;)

murph 07-09-2004 06:37 PM

GP,

Not only velocoraptors, Mechanical velocoraptors, ive just donned my balaclava, used all my military steath & headed over to SL, and stole this LINK>>>

pssst. don't tell anyone....:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Pony 07-09-2004 10:55 PM

There's more to this than just cool geo.

LOL this is cool, we got black opp's going over there.

btw, I think this thread is cool. Maybe a place to talk about the state of the challange.

3Demon 08-09-2004 03:12 PM

If I had a question about challenges, it would be about how they are judged. It would be interesting to see what is specifically looked for besides helping other people :)

mtmckinley 08-09-2004 03:33 PM

Mostly aesthetic and technical quality, in addition to, of course, following the challenge rules.

dirack 14-09-2004 12:32 PM

We got an S, we got implymaya, we got Simplymaya!! :D ;)

Omy 24-09-2004 08:43 PM

to bad i missed this challenge, woulda enjoyed doin it, i coulda pulled no sleep for 2 days, but i heard its not healthy. Wait till the next one i guess, btw models looking great.

Btw, can i pull out one of my old models for a challenge or does it have to be made just for it?.....dont have any old models(lost HD month ago)

dirack 24-09-2004 08:58 PM

I don't really think you may use and pre-made models for the challenge... but the more satisfaction you get when you finish a new model for the next challenge :D
BTW: 6 more days, go maya, go maya!!

Gold_Phoenix 24-09-2004 11:58 PM

c'mon people lets get going!!! I did a little snooping around at SLW and they seem to have some cool scenes! What've we got as an answer??? Let's show 'em some MAD SKILLZ!

Chop chop!! Hustle! Mush! 1 week left *bites fingernail anxiously*

GO MAYA!!! GO!!

s2-speedy 27-09-2004 08:05 PM

hey ppl, i av crossed the waters from Slightwave, and i gota say (although mayb i shudnt) that u got sum great models and ideas goin on here. specailly dae i loved his from day 1.

but i know cyroz2000 of SLW is loookin really profesh.

will b interestin 2 see who comes out on top. specially as there are rules that sum ppl havent followed like create ur OWN dino, a raptor aint ur own is it. duno if they will get away wiv it.

good work u mayans :D

s2 (SLW)