Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Is this the best dam board or what??!! (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1831)

Kevin 29-10-2002 09:37 AM

Is this the best dam board or what??!!

Just looking about like I normally do and cant believe how utterly brillant this board is!

Even looking for questions that are not answered is pretty difficult these days!

What a great site and a great bunch of people we have here... well thats it really.

we rule! e`nough said

schmick 29-10-2002 09:52 AM

I agree, this is one of the most helpful forums i've ever been apart of.

Well done to all of the staff.

Kreed_UK 29-10-2002 08:35 PM

Yep, the best board out there..

btw, why only one reply for 22 views????

Get commenting guys:)

Kevin 29-10-2002 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kreed_UK

btw, why only one reply for 22 views????

Get commenting guys:)

lol maybe they dont agree lol

kbrown 29-10-2002 10:40 PM

This just sucks ;) It takes all my time and...and... :D

Hehe, just kidding... The board really rocks!
:beer:

adldesigner 29-10-2002 11:01 PM

Hehehe, I do agree. Keep up the good work. :D

deviantdreamworks 29-10-2002 11:28 PM

Kevin can't spell.....it's damn not dam :D

Darkware 30-10-2002 01:11 AM

I must admit that I would not be as good at Maya as I am now had it not been for me finding this website. This is the best resource for information about Maya I have come across so far. I jumped for joy when I found it. :bgreen:

raul 30-10-2002 01:13 AM

will there be a simply max board next heh heh.

mrmacca 30-10-2002 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by raul
will there be a simply max board next heh heh.
I hope not!!! :) This is what's so great about this site, it's totally dedicated to Maya. Though what would be nice is to branch off a little into Photoshop a little with tutorials on creating textures then maybe a little on composition for getting our Maya scenes to the final stage. Love the site though, keep it up.

David 30-10-2002 08:10 AM

This site will stay Maya only!

If we decide to do something about photoshop or max we will use a different site for it, this one will always be dedicated to Maya :)

Kevin 30-10-2002 08:35 AM

Dave is right.... this site will have nothing but maya on it, although maybe a little photoshop and deep paint 3d.

But since the start of this project I have had big plans for the "simply" name..

I receive so many emails asking do we do a simplymax...or a simplyxsi, simplylightwave etc... and yes I have these domains reserved. But each site will remain "its" own site..commited to that software.

But for myself, I will spend my time here as maya is me and I dont have any other "personal" interest in other softwares

Kreed_UK 30-10-2002 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin

But for myself, I will spend my time here as maya is me and I dont have any other "personal" interest in other softwares

Oh yeah!!!!
I've heard you spend all your time gaming, particularly on Bikini Karate Babes:)

Cyberlloyd 30-10-2002 05:58 PM

I Love this board....

Although I don't have enuff time to play with Maya, I do like to see what you people are makin with it and so forth.

Also this keeps me up to date for work (tech/ computer sales).
I am actually selling this guy a system for like $10k this week for Maya, and I was the only one in the store that actually knew what he was talkin bout LOL....

Squid 31-10-2002 12:35 AM

I simply agree.
This site has been been such a pleasure to be a member of right from the start. I haven't come across anything that equals it for friendliness.
Simply spiffing.:D