Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   another life form.. ?! (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2259)

Roman 21-11-2002 11:32 PM

another life form.. ?!

so.. Do You Believe In Aliens...?

are we alone in the universe..?

i say NO WAY that we're alone.. it's frickin' impossible to be the only life form in the WHOLE universe..!! space is infinite..

what do you think..?

mtmckinley 21-11-2002 11:50 PM

I disagree.

The odds of having a planet the same distance from a sun that is the same size, same temperature, with a moon that is the same distance from earth and the same size....

Nah. :p

'Course, we can only speculate.

Oculus 21-11-2002 11:56 PM

I believe in life other than what is on this planet. Whether it is something as simple as single cell organisms or beings more complex than us, I can not guess, but I do believe there is something out there.

You don't need conditions exactly like what Earth has to be able to have life...

adldesigner 21-11-2002 11:57 PM

I believe some day we´ll realize the truth ... the Xenomorph exists! Our nightmares will come true and the new order of the Xenomorphs will take over! People will be left cocooned! and FaceHuggers wil be sprawling everywhere! Next thing you´ll know will be the fact that you´re being carried out by a drone Alien to be "integrated" into the colony! Haha! But we, The Order of the Xenomorph will prevail, since we understand the Xenomorph, we feel the Xenomorph, we believe in the Xenomorph. Acid will eat through people´s skins! Kids will be served as meals! and the Queen .. ohh our Queen (my personal favorite). She will be rejoicing upon the gracious offspring of their siblings.

Anyway, I believe we are not alone. :)
To Mike: Actually those odds you are talking about are greater than you think. However, just like you said, for the time being, we can only speculate.

Kurt 22-11-2002 12:01 AM

I think there is other life, Hell we are still finding new animals at the bottom of the sea. For life to live I dont think they need to be the same distance away from a sun or even have the same type of atmosphere, why do other life forms have to meet are own idea of what one should be and look like. l(It has to be humanoid). Hell I wouldn't be suprized it somewhere there is a life form that is all tenticals and is very smart heheh

Kurt

Roman 22-11-2002 12:01 AM

speculate..?
haaa..
silly mortals..!

adldesigner 22-11-2002 12:04 AM

The Order of the Xenomorph shall prevail!

advertisement paid by the Order of the Xenomorph CO.© Bringing the Alien to You©

Kurt 22-11-2002 12:07 AM

Adl, buddy lay off the movies, and caffeine!!!!!!!!!

Roman 22-11-2002 12:09 AM

whaa..? you ..mean.. you mean.. xenomorph isn't.. isn't real..?

philip - liquid.arts 22-11-2002 12:13 AM

huh? what's that? Not only are *we* alone in the universe, rather am *I* alone here. You are all just pojections of my mind to keep me entertained.

Prove me wrong.

: P

Roman 22-11-2002 12:18 AM

haaa.. so you think.. i'm in control of your mind.. you think whatever i want you to.. :p

btw.. has anybody been abducted by aliens..? :D

adldesigner 22-11-2002 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by philip - liquid.arts
huh? what's that? Not only are *we* alone in the universe, rather am *I* alone here. You are all just pojections of my mind to keep me entertained.

Prove me wrong.

: P

Now THAT is some deep sh*t. Phew. :)

adldesigner 22-11-2002 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Roman
btw.. has anybody been abducted by aliens..? :D
I was! I got to meet her! I´ll show you guys the pics in a while! We at the Order of the XenoMorph Believe everyone should get to know our majesty. The Queen. She was quite beautifull also ... she told me I was handsome. :)

tariqrf 22-11-2002 12:31 AM

we are alone.. i agree with mike.. according to darwin's evolution theory;

First the singe cell organsisms were created by the condensation of methane, oxygen, ammonia... then from the energy from the sun the the single celled organisms formed complex organisms (not more complex than current living begins) known as coacervates.. then from these coacervates evolution started..

now tell me, how can the same thing happen in another place... billions and trillions away from here... the same conditions???? nah....

Kurt 22-11-2002 12:35 AM

tariqrf

You have to start thinking out side the bottle instead of inside the bottle!!!