Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Vote for your favorite figurine! :) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25337)

mtmckinley 05-03-2007 09:52 AM

Vote for your favorite figurine! :)

Voting will remain open for a week!

publicFunction 05-03-2007 10:01 AM

I voted for Arrran, SomeGuys was soo close. But I feel Arrans hits top maks. Well Done Arran.

Weyu 05-03-2007 10:37 AM

I guess voting for yourself is out of the question? ;)

I got a small fetisch for transformers so I vote on Thx :)

younglion 05-03-2007 03:21 PM

can we vote for our own entries?

mtmckinley 05-03-2007 03:26 PM

if you like yours best, go ahead :)

THX1138 05-03-2007 05:01 PM

Thanks Weyu for the casting a vote for me! :attn: I really enjoyed your entry! Want to see more!!

I will vote on someone in the next few days. I haven't decided on a favorite yet.

tweetytunes 05-03-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mtmckinley
if you like yours best, go ahead :)
that sure i like the idea of that as a rule. I know you make the final judgement but still what if everyone voted 4 themselfs :confused:

starjsjswars 05-03-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by R@nSiD
I voted for Arrran, SomeGuys was soo close. But I feel Arrans hits top maks. Well Done Arran.

Took the words right out of my mouth..

Some Guy 05-03-2007 11:18 PM

Close is better than nothing :)

I voted for Tweetytunes. I really liked where your model was going and i hope you can get it done. :beer:

tweetytunes 06-03-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Some Guy
Close is better than nothing :)

I voted for Tweetytunes. I really liked where your model was going and i hope you can get it done. :beer:

funny that you got my vote.

Although Arrans model is very cool and very supportive thought this comp (cheers mate), I thought yours was more original and by far the best pose.

Although for me it was a 4 man race between yours, arrans, gster123 and goksimaster sword (dude some lovely detailing there man and crazy idea)

But looks like arran got this one in the bag

well done

Weyu 06-03-2007 01:54 AM

Yeah, I would've voted for the sword if it wasnt for that I have hard to believe that the piece will come out whole from the machine. :)

THX1138 06-03-2007 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tweetytunes:Although for me it was a 4 man race between yours, arrans, gster123 and goksimaster sword (dude some lovely detailing there man and crazy idea)
What, you don't like mechs? ;)

I thought arrans model was very cool aswell, and he is extremely supportive; however, his entry was directly based from a piece that was allready figurine. My most humble apologies to you Arran, but in my opinion, I thought your entry could have benefitted from some extra creativity. Your work is still aswome, and your a very talented artist.

Right know I'm still torn between a few entries. I thought your Medusa entry tweetytunes, was awsome man, and you cranked it out pretty fast. That takes great skill. You must keep working on it :beer:

This challenge is the best I have seen in a long while.

goksimaster 06-03-2007 04:44 AM

I vote for Aran :beer:

tweetytunes 06-03-2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by THX1138
What, you don't like mechs? ;)

This challenge is the best I have seen in a long while.

U know I love the mechs but there was sooooooo many great entries this time around it was hard to narrow it down (I knew if I named the entries I was thinking about someone would complain :p ). Anyway thx for the kind words.

This is only my 3rd challenge so I would also say it was the best. The support everybody got was amazing this time round. Hes hoping the next will be the same.

Medusa will be on hold until I finish my Grimlock/sludge snow battle piece and I also have another project still in the wings waiting to start. She in a good place at the moment to show off, but will get back to her soon.

Weyu 06-03-2007 12:08 PM

Yey I got a vote! :)

Thanks to whoever it was. ^_^