Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   February Member Of The Month - vote (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4158)

Kevin 23-02-2003 12:03 PM

Member Of The Month - vote

Right guys as promised.... you now decide member of the month.

So Just add you member of the month at the top of your thread and give a small explanation why you are voting for them.

Rules:

1. 1 Vote per person
2. Cant vote for self
3. Respect every one else`s vote
4. Mods may vote
5. Mods cant win ;)

vote will end on the last day of month

Many thanks

undseth 23-02-2003 01:48 PM

Hmm a bit hard, I haven't fully followed every single thread, but I'll edit this post later and make up my mind.

Edit:
Ok, I am unable (blushes in shame) to vote. I could post a vote, but I don't like to do this when I have no clear vote. Forgive me :)

M 23-02-2003 04:11 PM

I will decide this one later :). Needs thought.

ragecgi 23-02-2003 07:15 PM

my vote...

So far, mine would have to be for: brian_ellebracht

He's got a well-rounded sense of modeling, rendering, COMPOSITING, and scene composition, and I foresee great things coming from him in the future...

Then again, that Furby-mobile was KICK ASS too..... wait, that was Brian also! DAM guys! Does he ever sleep??? hehe...

I-Iybrid 23-02-2003 08:02 PM

I agree with Izzy; brian_ellebracht gets my vote.
Reasons: 1)His furby-modile is just, amazing.
2)He's awsome at compositing.
3)Just amazing.

Hidalgo 23-02-2003 10:09 PM

My vote - brian_ellebracht

brian_ellebracht gets my vote too. In just a short few weeks he has posted a number of excellent images.

Attention to detail is amazing...quite a variety of subject matter too.

Very inspiring!

dbirider 23-02-2003 11:04 PM

i to vote for brian_ellebracht. Hes just plain amazing.

Kevin 23-02-2003 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by )v(
I will also edit this once i know, just one question though, some of the people i have in mind, just were MOTM last month, or were previously. Can we re-vote for a previous winner?
sure you can mate

Ultragames 23-02-2003 11:33 PM

brian_ellebracht all the way. Man, once the summer roles around, and I dont have to work around my school schedule, Ill be MOTM. :D

Kevin 24-02-2003 01:24 AM

My vote goes to alexgc

there where 2 for me this month that stood out

alexgc and GCastro

2 great members! they help out other members, polite, and friendly to all. I have met both in the chat room and they are both great guys.

and after searching through there posts both put good input in to the site- in the end I picked one and i basically had to toss a coin as I couldnt make up my mind! next time you george :)

mtmckinley 24-02-2003 01:30 AM

I second the vote for alexgc.

One thing to keep in mind folks: MOTM is for the member you deem as being the most helpful around the forum... not necessarily for the guy with the best portfolio. ;)

No offense, Brian. :D

Ultragames 24-02-2003 02:11 AM

Well tahts not fair. So because dont know much about Maya and cant help many people meens I cant be MOTM?

mtmckinley 24-02-2003 02:17 AM

Ultra- that's the way it's always been. You don't have to know Maya to be helpful. ;) Being helpful is just that... being helpful.

Kevin 24-02-2003 02:17 AM

helpfull can be in many ways Ultra - it can be a simple post on someones work , it can be helping the newest of users.... you dont have to be a Maya god..

Kevin 24-02-2003 02:19 AM

lol mike you beat me by 5 seconds :)