Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Credits not working (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35889)

M 28-06-2011 02:46 AM

Credits not working

Okay... have I been asking in the wrong section? I don't want to start getting bitter due to this issue but I havent heard from a single admin all day regarding this. I started with emails, then tech support... Why are my video credits not working? It says i have 40 credits but I don't have permission to download the file. I have made it quite clear I only have today this week to learn maya and it's been several hours now. Can someone please shed some light on this issue so I can download a few tutorials? I'm considering to buy the lifetime membership but this is the make or break. I can download free tutorials but when i even try to access those through the training page I once again receive the error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

PS. I'll reply to this post to show my gratidute once this error is fixed. =D.. this site has never failed me in the past so I hope this can be resolved

M 28-06-2011 03:01 AM

David i emailed "Dave" earlier today by accident. If you've been on since I sent this message I apologize. I sent you an email further explaining the situation but I went in my outbox and either there's a delay or it didn't go through. Once again once fixed i'll post on here to show your support =)

Thanks,

Matt

David 28-06-2011 05:48 AM

I've logged into your account and have no problems downloading. Try clearing your browsers cache and trying again, whatever the problem is I don't thing it's on our end. If that does not work let me know and I'll see what I can do.

David

M 28-06-2011 06:06 AM

Awesome news =D, clearing my cache worked. Thanks David. Just proves this is the best community with the best tutorials and support you'll ever find. I'm going to download a few tutorials with my points and I think i'll take up your amazing deal for the lifetime offer. Thanks again!

David 28-06-2011 06:53 AM

No problem sorry about the delayed reply, I'm on holiday atm so not quite as fast on the support as I'd like.

Enjoy the tutorials
Dave

macs61 18-02-2012 10:10 AM

Hi Guys, iv'e just bought some video credits, but my account say's that i have got 0. How long does it take for me to get the credits?

David 18-02-2012 10:59 AM

Hey sorry about that points are now on you account. It's normally instant. I added a couple of extra points for the trouble.

Regards
David

macs61 19-02-2012 04:18 PM

Thanks Mister D, points looking good,next problem i cant seem to find the images for the planes, i will look over my pc to see if i can find them.If not what do u suggest?

Nilla 20-02-2012 11:13 AM

Did you find the images? If not, please let me know which tutorial it is and I'll have a look for them. Normally they'll be in part 0, or in part 1 if there's no part 0.

Cheers,
Nilla

macs61 20-02-2012 02:11 PM

Hi Nilla, I just downloaded the part 0 of the Low Poly Character Study - Freeky and found the images.

take care macs61

cgisoul 20-02-2012 03:56 PM

Honestly, where do you find such splendid outstanding support?
You got problem? No problem, here... problem's fixed with extra credits added.
Can't find images? Here are the images ....
This is what I call Superb Customer Service.

P.S. Sorry David / Nilla, you can't use that statement above as for testimonial cause I copyrighted it already......... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA joking ;) :playfull: :P