Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   April Challenge_Lo PolyCharacter_Ozgalis (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35440)

Ozgalis 06-04-2011 03:07 PM

April Challenge_Lo PolyCharacter_Ozgalis

1 Attachment(s)
Going to do tidus, I want to change his outfit into more of a chainmail armor...make him seem a little more bad a**, playing with the idea of making him an elf instead of human to.

s2-speedy 06-04-2011 03:25 PM

Another great choice here! I was thinkin bout doin this guy at one point. good luck, look forward to seein this. :)

tweetytunes 06-04-2011 04:05 PM

I was going to do the main dude from ff8, which got me going though my old ps1 games and ended up doing the character I am. But I loved this guy - used to have all the model from FF10 at some point - they were really low poly.

You going for just a different look or more like a "Evil Ryu" type thing - you know as if he was a bad guy ..

Anyway get going want to see more work

Ozgalis 06-04-2011 07:32 PM

just a different look at the moment, want to do some sketches for armor though, so maybe it will change when I get that going. Getting some reference art now and then taking care of some tax problems, hopefully will be able to start tonight.

RockyMills_01 06-04-2011 08:25 PM

Interesting idea.:D
A world of Warcraft version of Titus......eh.....any takers?
I am Just being silly......
I am gonna keep my third eye on this one though.

Chirone 06-04-2011 09:17 PM

this could be interesting

Ozgalis 10-04-2011 07:30 AM

So i am really going to try and make this comp.i dont think its going to happen at this point.....to much stuff going on, just quit my job. Yea you would think it would be prime time to get this stuff going, but i really need to find something...in to much debt not to, I have an idea so may be able to at least put together something....we will see what happens.

CGWolfgang 10-04-2011 07:50 AM

It'd be great to see you bring your idea to fruition OZ. But hopefully everything works out for you. Either way we're rooting for you!

mastone 12-04-2011 07:23 PM

A great character and a great game ... I liked Auron best in that game however

bullet1968 19-04-2011 10:46 AM

Hey Oz how is it going mate?? hopefully you can still make the comp? I hope all is well...I wont join CG in 'rooting' for you...it means an entirely different thing in Aussie slang LOL...do hope its sorted though mate.

cheers bullet

Ozgalis 21-04-2011 04:23 AM

haha whats it mean? and nah i dont think im going to make it, I joined a game compatition at my school, its a group of programmers and artists and we need to make a flash game. Currently I am working on the main character and some weapons, if I can I will post the finished product so you guys can check it out.

P.S. This is the second time I have joined this and they fell through so lets hope it works out this time...seems like it is though, my portion of the art is nearly finished, I just need to train someone in flash in the next week. Plus they already have the levels set up, just waiting on the environment backdrop the character (me) and the animals (everyone else).

bullet1968 21-04-2011 04:46 AM

Bummer...oh well good luck with the game mate. Uuuummmmm how to put it...'rooting' in Aussie means ' "sex" mate LOL.................

cheers bullet

Chirone 21-04-2011 04:49 AM

from behind even

bullet1968 21-04-2011 09:22 AM

bahahaha Chirone you are a cad

CGWolfgang 22-04-2011 06:14 AM

And once again I forget that words that means something to you means something completely different in other parts of the world.... :) ...uh oops...