Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Lambo Gallardo (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23236)

ericmattison81 21-09-2006 01:43 PM

Lambo Gallardo

1 Attachment(s)
Ok so I got a client who wants me to do a gallardo fully detailed and rendered so this is going to be a challenge since i dont know how to render yet. LOL i didnt tell my client that but hopefully i can get this one going. If you see errors, please tell me where so i can fix em seeing as i want to make this perfect. There are some things that arent finished like the top corner of the headlight, it had to be more square, and there is a turn signal on the side of the front bumper that I have to model. Other then that, what do you see?

ericmattison81 21-09-2006 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and another shot

Turbo Dan 21-09-2006 08:20 PM

cant you just take your Mucielago and modify it a bit?

ericmattison81 23-09-2006 08:52 AM

hey turbo, I wish I could but the she is totally different. I would prob ruin my mesh so I think it would be wasier to just start over. right now I'm working on completing the inside of the head lights, hopefully that goes good. my murci was good but a little inaccurate so this one I'm putting double the time since my 34 professor also wants to put it on my schools demo reel.

anyways I don't have internet so I'm using my phone so no updates ubtil tuesday (when I have class). I will be updating every tuesday so if you want to see more check it out that night. I should have the real detailed front end and star of doors by then

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok heres some updates. Right now, theres alot wrong with this car like the headlights, I just have 2 cylnders in there for now until i can find better ref pics. I have some ref pics on my friends harddrive that i took when i was at a car show. lol i took them of just the headlights lol who knew they would come in handy but im just waiting on him. I have to add grills, the tail lights need to be worked out, the back b umper definately but i was goign to do that today and the door knob. hopefully ill have the headlights full done today instead of those ugly cylnders. heres six shots

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ohhhhhhhh and the rims I DID NOT make lol. THey were free so i just threw them on to see how they look and i actyually like em. They were giving through sektor-41 and can be used so i might stick with them or make new ones.

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
with the occlusions, you can really see my bumper turn signal or the bottom piece of the headlight. Im just noticing them as i post

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
shot # 4

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ohhh yea i forgot to mention. If the rims look a bit jagged, thats cause they are unsmoothed. I didnt weat to take up memory especially since you can barley see it

ericmattison81 26-09-2006 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and last one for the day. Hopefully like I said ill finish the headlights tomorrow and then got some god shots on just the head ligths since you saw the rest of what i have so far.

arran 26-09-2006 05:24 PM

excellent work mate! This is looking very cool so far. :beer:

ericmattison81 27-09-2006 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok so I was looking for reference pics and I foudn this sweet lambo. Check it out, its a gallardo but with the murci hatch. I know this project is for a client but afterwards, im thinking about suping it up just for fun and im wondering whats everones opion. Do you like this murci hatch or the stock harch. heres some pics

Murci Back shot # 1

ericmattison81 27-09-2006 07:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
stock Hatch

P.S. sorry Thread ppl for that image being so huge. It didnt look that big on my comp because i keep on forgetting how much resolution i have on my comp.

Minstrel 27-09-2006 08:34 PM

Great work Eric. Only crit is that i see some jagged edges on the back grill. Need more antialising or something to eliminate that. Looks really nice even with that.

I mean the air intakes at the top back, above the engine, not the black grill at the back.

mmoore5553 27-09-2006 09:03 PM

looking really good .... just needs some color