Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   survival techniques... (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7271)

dragonfx 03-08-2003 09:14 AM

survival techniques...

if someone knows the survival techniques for high temperature environments im interested, its 11:00am and its 35ºC inside the house... I think ill go to the mall or somewhere with air conditioning... But sooner or later ill have to return...

Is there so damn hot as here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, i wont make a hole in da house to make the pee-condensation trick :)

adldesigner 03-08-2003 10:11 AM

Welcome to my world pal.

dragonfx 03-08-2003 11:24 AM

noticed we have both red and hot icons?
subconscious thing?

BabyDuck 03-08-2003 12:11 PM

what about buying a notebook and sitting in the a/c shopping mall and do maya there :P

Alan 03-08-2003 12:32 PM

move somewhere cold like scotland.... that's my world :D we dont know what this mysterious thing you call the "sun" is all about (Although i now live in bournemouth where it's really hot outside... :D))

ALan

Ultragames 03-08-2003 07:11 PM

ok, who the heck uses Celcius?? Can you give me a real temp... in F. And it was 101 F here for like 5 days begining of the week.

ragecgi 03-08-2003 07:11 PM

I'd personally RATHER it be hotter than blazes, because here in Minnesota, it get's so cold we actually have the weatherman give the public a "wind-chil" factor, as well as a "skin-frost" factor.

so cold.... so cold..... shiver...

[icarus_uk] 03-08-2003 08:17 PM

My room hit 32 degrees today, its been blazing hot outside for a couple of days now. I have all the windows open and an electric fan going and Im still oozing juices everywhere :p

dragonfx 03-08-2003 09:08 PM

23:00pm 36.5ºC inside... 40 Otside Max temp today outside 46.7ºC... I think im dying... DAMN since when we have same temperature in madrid than in cairo?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Weatherstations... they just tell you what you already knew... theres a damn "uncomfotable weather"...

Ultragames 04-08-2003 12:38 AM

AHH! Some one give me a link to a converter. You say it hit 32 in your room. That would freeze the cup of water I have sitting on my desk in F. 46.7? Thats te temp it gets in Febuary in F. Im so confused. haha.

I like it being cold rather than hot. Cold, just warm up. Get a blanket, or 5. Hot, nothen you can do about it!

dragonfx 04-08-2003 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ragecgi
I'd personally RATHER it be hotter than blazes, because here in Minnesota, it get's so cold we actually have the weatherman give the public a "wind-chil" factor, as well as a "skin-frost" factor.

so cold.... so cold..... shiver...

*droool* aaaaaaaahhhhhh... "skin-froooooossssst..."*drool* aaaaaaaahhhh

dragonfx 04-08-2003 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ultragames
AHH! Some one give me a link to a converter. You say it hit 32 in your room. That would freeze the cup of water I have sitting on my desk in F. 46.7? Thats te temp it gets in Febuary in F. Im so confused. haha.

I like it being cold rather than hot. Cold, just warm up. Get a blanket, or 5. Hot, nothen you can do about it!

so i wonder... do you americans have big quantities of alcohol waiting to be freezed?
whats the point in starting the scale in the point where alcohol freezes?, well i supose is useful at nightclubs, but...

[icarus_uk] 04-08-2003 10:50 AM

The best website since a website on sliced bread.

http://www.megaconverter.com/mega2/

train_ucl 04-08-2003 10:54 AM

yep i don´t understand F as well ... Celsius rulez ;) even so Kelvin is the only real unit ....

so i got abou 303 K ( 30 C) and for Berlin that´s quite a lot. but i don´t care about it much, because heat doesn´t bother me a all (as long as it is not humit), and 30 is not 46 ;)
and, i am at work, and so i just work slower ...

dragonfx 05-08-2003 10:49 PM

PREDATOR(tm) time...

Supposing you´re out in real life (that big blue room with the big light) and you see something´s wrong with the sky refraction level... run for your butt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
watch your back for predators