Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Vote for your favorite figurine! :) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25337)

THX1138 12-03-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by d4rk3lf:
Come on people, calm down, you are gone too far.
First off all, Goksi never said to anyone "go there, and there, and vote for me".
I woudn't vote that way in the first place. I wouldn't vote that way even for my brother, or father, or mother... not some Goksi I even dont know him personaly.
Second, I was following this great wips nearly a month before I joined the forum.
Third, I wanna enter the next contest aswell, if the rules alows max users.
Why I vote for Goksi's sword?
Besides very good model Goksi menage to produce, I see there is a very strong effort put in this sword. He learned much during the proces, and that is what I also include when I cast my vote, not just the model itself. Everybody who enter in 3D industry, must put his will to the test, to go further and further all the time. I think that the Goksi is the winner in that matter.
Don't get me wrong. I dont say that everybody else did not have effort, and I am very sorry that t1ck135 member did not receve any vote, and also tweetytunes has only 2 votes, and his medusa has deserved much more.
Arran is great modeler, and he produces stuff with easy of un profesional. I congratulate him for great model. He already has his skills, but as I said, I will always suport "will to learn" better than the knowlegde itselfs.
Huh... I am in hurry right now... we will continu later
My appoligies to you d4rk3lf, but I kinda find that hard to believe that goksimaster, didn't ask you in some form or another to register here and vote for him. In addition, why didn't you ( during the course of this challenge ) register and and get involved with the community? Why you waited till the contest poll was up is the real suspicious part.

BTW, this challenge was not application specific. The Simply Max and Simply Lightwave forums are included in this challenge also, so you could have joined in when the challenge was still underway.

Weyu 12-03-2007 09:20 AM

Ohh, how exciting, a new challange and the contest result in the same day. :D

THX1138 12-03-2007 09:24 AM

I agree. It's very rare that the winner, and new challenge is up on the same day.

Here is hoping for a fantasy challenge! :beer:

goksimaster 12-03-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by THX1138

BTW, this challenge was not application specific. The Simply Max and Simply Lightwave forums are included in this challenge also, so you could have joined in when the challenge was still underway.

I told him that but , I gues it was to late to enter

severinianthony :

Ah yes , the mashine, first off all I don't care about mashine, I modeld this thingy from my heart and I wouldn't change it even if that mean losing the challenge .

Maybe I am to good for the mashine, Kiding:p

THX1138 12-03-2007 12:56 PM

Hey mike,

Are you still going to announce the winner of the challenge and set up the next one today?

goksimaster 12-03-2007 12:59 PM

Hury up I got 23 minutes and t hen I am outh of mony

d4rk3lf 12-03-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by THX1138
My appoligies to you d4rk3lf, but I kinda find that hard to believe that goksimaster, didn't ask you in some form or another to register here and vote for him.

Please, don't make this a politicaly-retoricaly-ironical thread. Don't appologies me that way.
If you find hard to beleve me, then why should I answer you?

Quote:

In addition, why didn't you ( during the course of this challenge ) register and and get involved with the community? Why you waited till the contest poll was up is the real suspicious part.
Becouse I just wanted to vote for Goksimaster, no mather what. :)
Beleave me, but Goksimaster said that he will put me into the Torment.
He promised me that he gonna shot me into my left knee, he will cut up my right eye, and for the final state, he will browse throught my stomach with his epic sword he entered this challenge, if I do not vote for him.
Quote:

Now you talk serious.
I will be honoured if I can enter the next chalenge.

THX1138 12-03-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by d4rk3lf Please, don't make this a politicaly-retoricaly-ironical thread. Don't appologies me that way.
If you find hard to beleve me, then why should I answer you?
:confused:

Quote:

Originally posted by d4rk3lfBecouse I just wanted to vote for Goksimaster, no mather what.
Beleave me, but Goksimaster said that he will put me into the Torment.
He promised me that he gonna shot me into my left knee, he will cut up my right eye, and for the final state, he will browse throught my stomach with his epic sword he entered this challenge, if I do not vote for him.
If he threatened to do that to you if you did not vote for him in the challenge poll, what did he threaten do to you if he doesn't win the contest. I think you got a raw deal out of the whole thing if you ask me, and it's going to make Goksimaster look twice as bad if he doesn't win.

I reccomend you RUN AWAY, run FAR AWAY!! :lmao:

Quote:

Originally posted by d4rk3lf
Now you talk serious.
:confused: