Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Big T - Super Villain - Robot (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32683)

murambi 06-07-2009 06:24 AM

oh my great model just one question...........does it transform??;)

Chirone 06-07-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by murambi
oh my great model just one question...........does it transform??;)
dude, i was gonna ask that! XD

it totally looks like it should transform!

im not sure how you can improve on that but you might still have things you still want to do

kinda wish i'd put myself some time to get mine done/started. you make me jealous of your speed ;)

:beer:

bigtommyb 06-07-2009 09:55 AM

Thanks guys,

Quote:

oh my great model just one question...........does it transform?? ;)
No i wish it did tho :( hmmm next 1? lets see what would be a cool transformer....

Quote:

kinda wish i'd put myself some time to get mine done/started. you make me jealous of your speed ;)
Hah dont say that too loudly :P

tweetytunes 06-07-2009 04:59 PM

Welcome to the comp.... Always nice to see a new face here

I love the legs and the mid section

but the arms are looking weak. They look like they were rushed, with not as much care and detail gone in to them as the rest of the body.

But maybe its just me

bigtommyb 06-07-2009 05:14 PM

Hey Tweetytunes,
Yes the arms were slightly rushed as it was taking shape lol however saying that i still like how they look. I was having lots of issues finding the right parts to put in there and most of the stuff i created to put in just didnt look right so i just left as is.

But expect No2 to be much more interesting, more materials, more parts, more stuff in general. Expect it to come soon, just creating a few things to help me play around with Hypershot some more 1st and then i will carry on with 2nd bot :) still have a while before deadline.

T

narang2050 16-07-2009 02:27 PM

help me

he buddy nice work can u give me his more referrence.....
i want 2 try it ,......
please give me his ref...

bigtommyb 16-07-2009 02:39 PM

hey u can find the tutorial on The Gnomon Workshop

Its Josh Nizzi Robot Design.

T

narang2050 17-07-2009 02:43 PM

hey,....
it's ask for $59,i can't afford this......
if u have the ref and torrent of this tutorial please send it on my id,.....
please send it ,.....
my id is- "dheerajnarang2050@gmail.com"

stwert 17-07-2009 04:12 PM

Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to be sending around pirated tutorials...
There's a ton of free (legal) tutorials online, you just gotta look. Lots on this site, plus plenty of other sites that focus on free maya tuts:
http://www.highend3d.com/maya/tutorials/
The autodesk website has some...
I'm sure google can point you to some other good sites too...

narang2050 17-07-2009 04:35 PM

hey thanks 4 it.....
actually i don't want any tutorial,....
i say u 4 tuto,.... only 4 d point of ref...
i want only ref.... that's it

HAVE A NICE DAY

bigtommyb 17-07-2009 06:18 PM

Ok... without getting bitchy about this i won't torrent the tutorial or anything related to that tutorial. If you look closely at the pics ive submited you can see how its built up and ive described enough on how to do it so just read through and you will get the idea.

Finally, and for me the most important, please use real english not 'dis txt tlk dat no1 cn rd'.. its just annoying and i can barely understand what your saying. If your not english then use some online translators.

T

monkey99 28-07-2009 07:50 AM

big tommy b. Does an evil robot classify as an evil villain?

bigtommyb 28-07-2009 08:07 AM

Why wouldnt it? if i create a back story for him i dont see why not.... Wouldnt you class Megatron as one of the biggest baddest villains?

monkey99 28-07-2009 08:20 AM

Go d damn. You win. Lol :p

bigtommyb 28-07-2009 08:24 AM

lol - :D i really should work on my character modeling tho i keep putting it off as i suck at it.... cyborg maybe? we will see when ive finished my other project.