View Single Post
# 10 06-02-2004 , 04:50 PM
640X480? Sure...I did set the quality down to 2 when I exported out of PS. oh well. Thanks for your replies...Yeah, this needs alot of work, right now, it was just a lighting test..I am going to be doing some work on the walls and stuff..right now there is no detail anywhere, everything is just cubes..I need to add alot more detail to the retaining walls, and the median.. I am also going to get some new textures for the median and a couple other things, I am going to ad some over passes and stuff as well, I was going to use this shot for my cars be be animated in. Hey kev, I am back in st. Louis right now visiting family. But when I get back to Detroit, I will do that. right now, you can also contact me through aol im, my screen name is dgtldejavu.
(I think). Thanks again guys, the new version of this that I will continue to work on when I get back to Det. should be alot better.

Brian

Roach, I will give you the MR settings when I get back to..It a pretty simple set up
I agree about the walls, needing more detail and stuff.. most of this is going to have alot of motion blur to becase Cars are going to be driving by.. Take a look at the median...its just a box, lol, no detail at all, yet anyways.

Are all the vehicles in the animation going to be CG or mix of both so you can matchmove? Probably this will all be CG, but I am still going to do alot of matchmoving stuff. Seperate from this project.

Please check
My (old) website!