View Single Post
# 15 13-03-2004 , 09:13 PM

Originally posted by rich
How's things going in Madrid right now? My sympathies to all of you down there.

Just know that the rest of Europe is right behind you and your prime-minister... I hope you track down those evil f**ks.
[/b] [/B]

All spain mourns the 199 dead and 600 woundedl, 12 million ppl, me included, flooded the streets all arround in manifestations against terrorism.

After the arrest of the terrorist´s collaborators (wich have more than probable links to the islamic terrorism ), the homeland minister had to stop afirming it was Eta, as he just screamed from the beginning to anyone who listened. (Which was believable since they tried that same bombing plan (on a smaller scale) just a month ago). Now there are manifestations against the PP (right wing, well they call it center now, party). The PP candidate (not the president, the candidate, on reflexion day before the voting day) on tomorrow general elections has just appeared on tv ordering them to stop. Now thats interesting, and shows the moral level of those guys, because on tomorrows elections they would have been greatly beneficied from it being eta. So thanks rest of the world for "helping" him and helping us the people, without it maybe tomorrou we would have had his successor on power... personally i hope he doesnt.

International help and vigilance will be crucial also to catch those bastards ,as it is possible they detonated the bombs from a cellphone on a plane to another country

Last edited by dragonfx; 13-03-2004 at 09:18 PM.