Thread: Euro 2004???
View Single Post
# 167 21-06-2004 , 05:43 PM
you say you saw it twice

ill say it again,
60 minutes we play defensive, chances to throw to goal: 0 ( see it again and deny it if you dare) (and thats precisely why i said the match was lamentable)
30 minutes we play offensive all the chances we had of throwing to goal in the whole match
i never spoke of the opportunitys of the portugese except to say that they didnt made us a goal in the last 30 minutes and of course that if we are attacking more time they arent attacking us that time... I never said we had the ball ALL the time and that they never reached on the last 30 minutes as you seem to imply i did...

What you are trying to say is that if Spain played offensive then they would have had more chances without taking into consideration that it would and did create more chances for Portugal as well??
Of course we would and thats the thing about soccer if you dont frigging create chances in in 60 minutes then it is something else not soccer and you(we, whoever) damn deserve to loose.
And i take into consideration that when they got really close the chances of the opportunitys transforming into goal would be higher too (but then again the time you have the ball and are moving it arround in the middle and the time you are there with chances of throwing to goal is time they arent doing precisely that to you)

Last edited by dragonfx; 21-06-2004 at 06:00 PM.