View Single Post
# 24 18-08-2004 , 07:10 AM
Never! I don't think George Lucas would stoop that low....
A quick question im asking people do you think AVP helped there own series or killed it? ( it really all depends on box office)

DarkHorse if I rember correctly had more then on AVP if im correct they had one that was similar the summer milts.

btw I always like summer milts version of AVP and ill break as simply as I can.

it's the future but b4 ripleys birth, earth is advanced enough for long space travel, an expedition team is sent to a planet rich with minerals etc... reasons. Team gets there, accedently sets off becon to preds, they find out that the planet is a battle ground.
Scentists find out they have triggered the beacon, scientists want to stay and meet ET user added image Marine protection says our momma
( Core ) didn't raise no fool. They all go back in space ship (which is huge ( reminds me of lost in space movie where they had the environment ship that had the mean spiders.) Preds park there even bigger ship ( cloaked ) right nexted to human ship. They huff and puff and blow the door down, Marines get ichy trigger fingers, Scientists pleed with them no no let them play with your skulls!. marines don't take nothing and they fight the preds but preds (cloaked) whip the lot of em, capture scientists actually put the face huggers on them with there bare hands ( which I always thought was cool) and then they spread out ( there were more marines playing garilla warfare) preds strip themselves of armour only use primitive weapons take off shoulder cannons and doing a ritual take off there masks.

To make this long story short

The preds eventually win ( at the cost of many on both sides) but then the remaining marines come in and fight ( this time they had mechs not like matrixs , they would have so owned with those.) preds start fighting toe to toe but become no match ( as they can't cloak) but that's the end because Summer Milts website got canned. Canned? ya this story was never published because Summer Milts (Alias obivously) never had rights :bandit: I assume he got sued by darkhorse ( they I belive had another AVP series running were they fought marines and had aliens or somthing it was not as good as Milts I was told) and marvel (he had a x-men mimic ) and had to shut down his awsome website.

Honestly I think that would have been a better AVP

( I made up my own ending user added image Preds get defeated but the last one standing clicks his wrist bomb and as dieing he chants Asta la vista Baby and BOOOM! there goes both ships )