View Single Post
# 1 16-09-2004 , 02:57 AM

Some of my character concept drawings...

Hello everyone! I decided to upload some of the concept sketches of human characters I drew for characters for a fantasy/medieval RPG type of game. This is the first image of one of the main male characters...I have not yet decided a name for him, so I am open to any suggestions as to what I could name him! user added image The background these characters are in are supposed to display some aspect of their personality (for instance, in this image he is surrounded by rocks and lightning is striking his sword and vines wrapping around his leg, yet the fact that he is still standing strong is supposed to show that he is brave and fearless). I would have uploaded my other image as well, yet unfortunately the pic did not save correctly. user added image I will post it when I can scan it in again tomorrow hopefully.... Also, these images will be painted in Photoshop, and then of all of the characters I do, one of the female characters will be modeled in 3D (and this will serve as the female character I did not finish awhile back).

~C.G.P.

Attached Thumbnails

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)

Last edited by CGPMaya84; 16-09-2004 at 03:00 AM.