View Single Post
# 16 10-03-2005 , 10:55 PM
a lot of those groups seem to have 1-2 decent songs that set them apart... then nothing. But they are already famouse and live off thier names. Happened with good charolette and Simple plan most noticably. Linkin Park is doing that lately too. But hopefully they will get over it.

Worst of all i think is Eminem, although hes Rap not punk hes got to be the worst, too many Eminem Fan-boys buy ALL his stuff as soon as it comes out if its good or not. His latest stuff IMO is garbage. Im not a fan of rap but his earlier stuff i could stand.. now ide rather listen to country(and i HATE country)...

Problem is no band is good forever. If you start sticking with one style.. you get accusing of doing the same thing over and over(Linkin Park gets blamed for this a lot). If you switch your style around a little you get accusing of stealing someone elses work who was doing what you switched to... Even if you do something original it might be too different from your original audience and they will say you sold out and so on... No way to win.

Too bad about blink though.. i actually liked adams song.