View Single Post
# 64 25-04-2005 , 09:37 PM
Hey Jango
I have registered now and that is a pretty good forum you got there and I am very interested in having a perve at your texture files. You site just keeps getting better and better every time I visit blah! I have to fix mine ha ha! Mods! What mods!? Oooo look! There is a cheese burger! (changing subject heh heh).

Hey Alpha! Thanks for the encouragement and your dude has come a long way. I am pleased to see how far you have come with your modelling etc since I was watching the last challenge too. Keep it up!

Dae! I hope your trip away goes well what ever it is for/about (good I hope). Yeah I think pony has a wicked model there for sure. Pony has always been a legend and if you ever want a horse type creature or a concept that is TOTALLY different I believe he is your man.

About my model... Hmmm I have been spending major amounts of time rigging the thing and I still have not completely finished the texturing - Espcially on the new fingers. I have been rigging the model with sliders using the set driven key and so far it has like about 12 sliders bec all of the parts on the arms slot and slide into eachother. Blah! I hope I don't run outta time!! I will try and post some updated piccies tonight and as usual, any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

<font size=3 face=arial color=blue>S U R F E R M C D </font><br>
<font size=2 face=arial color=blue>www.winteractiv.com</font>