Thread: Alien Guy
View Single Post
# 12 27-04-2005 , 07:26 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
DanaScully: Im blushing:o but thank you all the same. As for effortless, again thank you, but there are days where I can pull my hair out but I think one of the keys is to think clearly and keep it simple in the way you work,as I find people get bogged down with the technicalities of it all and they miss the bigger picture, but also they try and work beyond their own capabilities when they dont even have the basics grasped.

I dont if you have seen other posts where people have asked about tutes before but Im a bit on the fence with those right now as thats why we have Simply Maya to do them so everyone can come and learn so I dont wanna take anything away these guys as they do a bang up job, and I dont want my butt kicked of the forums by the mods. You can go and register on the forum at my site if you want as theres some insights there to how things are done and various questions answered. I'm still working on some write ups to post there too on other bits and pieces on my work flow etc. So keep a sharp eye.

BMS:Thanks dude, yeah this guy is gonna be a bit different to what you have seen with my previous characters. Be patient hes getting there.

Regards to all
_J

Regards