View Single Post
# 39 06-05-2005 , 11:18 PM
Subscriber
I was talking about the size of the tablet... really, for me, I was already an experienced artist, especially with drawing. I didn't spend a whole lot on a big tablet.. mainly because of the price and also because I had never used one before. What I meant by my extremely intelligentuser added image statement above... is that you can do just as well of work on either size, you will be just as much of an artist whether or not your wacom is bigger.. however your budget would be the main factor I guess... If I had a larger budget, you betcha I would have snagged a larger one than I actually bought. So my strategy is to use a smaller one for now... then when I have allocated money specifically for such a thing as this, I would grab a better one. Just wasn't a practical move for me to make at the time, yet something I needed/wanted, so I made due with what I could. I'm more than pleased. I'm happy with the small one i've got,.. I bet the bigger ones are convient to use though. Also, if you plan on tracing pictures ( I don't; some ppl do) .. the larger ones are best. But with around $200, you could land yourself in the 6 X 8 area. I'm sure some of the other guys here could help you out more one whats the best model. I've only used this graphire3. I probably didn't help you much...