Thread: Hot Girl
View Single Post
# 6 07-05-2005 , 07:45 PM
I would not say it´s easy, but if you have inthusiasm there should be no problem. I work on a girlmodel - U can watch it in my wip thread - but put it temporarily away cause of the chellange. the only thing I´d like to say is - I would never make it to model a cool chick by waiting for someone else to do it. sure, everybody needs to learn - also by watching other´s techniques. but in the end it´s up to one self. U said we don't have a perfect chick here, so wouldn' t it be great to have the first perfect chick built on your own? don't tell me about impossibilities. I still call myself noob, but I like my own chick the most. why? cause I made her! the girl I work on is the 2nd human I did and much better then the first one. I wouldn't call her the perfect chick. but the next, or the one after her maybe will be. I found out that it'S much more pleasurable to have your own imperfect chick then someone elses perfect chick. user added image

nevertheless U have a point. maybe I'm just pissed by searching and not finding for free. I found a perfect chick once, but the geometry cost about 300 bucks, so deceided to build my own.

cheers

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.