View Single Post
# 5 28-06-2005 , 10:14 PM
Subscriber
I think the feedback here is great. In most instances I've received positive feedback and a bucket load of improvements I can make. At the end of the day its really going to be up to you to set your own benchmarks.

So far every model I've made has significantly improved, yet I'm never happy with the final result, because I know I can do better. Earlier this year I made some real crap and I can't believe people were still nice to me user added image

Simply Maya is a tutorial site, which means most users are still learning, that being the case you need to understand the bench mark isn't going to be set that high here, mind you having said that some of the work here is of the highest standard.

For this last challenge I went to the Fly Life (fly fishing) forum to get input on my Trout and unfortunately almost all of the feedback was super positive. I kept on posting and asking questions until they began picking fault after fault. A lot of what they said I didn't like hearing, but it did significantly improve my challenge model.

Your F22 Model, have a look at it and have a look at some real photos and ask yourself if yours looks as real (if real is what your trying to achieve). If not try to work out what's different in the real aircraft.

My suggestion to you is if you believe in yourself and you're improving then keep going.

Best Regards and Good luck.
Paul