View Single Post
# 75 16-07-2005 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
WOW. The anti-christ is upon. REPENT REPENT. Sorry, just freaking out. Nice though. You may have already mentioned this, but.

1. For him to be able to crucify himself, he would have had to have the stakes with the sharp ends pointing out of the wall, so he could just slam his wrists into them while being up in the air.

2. Also, when Jesus was crucified, the stakes (according to the bible) were closer to the hands. The bible says "hands", but anatomy back then was really blah and bland. So pictures we now have and closer detail have somehow stated that he was punctured at the 'wrist'.

3. Why the need for the complete amputation of his lower half? To be technical, Jesus wasnt cut at all (besides stakes) until after he was dead. And then, the guards chose to cut him in his torso with a long spear (to ensure he was dead). And then water AND blood seeped out from his wound.

4. Crown of thorns?

5. The blood splat seems alot like it was pressured, almost like a bullet wound or shotgun shell.

Once again, you may (and probably have) already answered the questions, but I am short on time (need to work on my project). But amazing work, it freaks the crap out of me. But at the same time has a powerful meaning. :mg:

EDIT: The reason I said "the guards chose to cut him with a long spear" was because it was customary to break the person's kneecaps. But Jesus had prophesied that the guards would do something different with him.

PS: Sorry if my bible logic is 100% correct (or my spelling for that matter)

Last edited by alienscience; 16-07-2005 at 12:47 AM.