View Single Post
# 203 26-01-2006 , 08:55 PM
Trust me, the almighty thread-medic, to resurrect a topic. :p

It seems that this project came to a rather abrupt halt.
Total Rookie, if you're still there, are you still organizing this? I think it would turn out rather nicely, because many people have become involved. (Or were involved.) Well, if anyone else is not too busy to continue this, then events may turn around and this may fire up again.

We had a few jets already made, and we were even planning to share the files. I don't think such a group effort should be thrown out like this. If another type of thing like this can be started again, except perhaps, in a different form like a contest, then it may work.

*rambles*

For example, if there is an open competition where more than 7 people have joined, then all can post their complete projects and who ever has the most powerful computer can download all these files. He/she can then compile them into one large file and render out all the objects in one image. This will make it easier to vote, plus add an extra edge of interest.

This is just an idea, so it doesn't need to be done. Just something to be considered. user added image

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.