Thread: New Character
View Single Post
# 196 01-03-2006 , 08:48 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Oh dont worry about the spamming its my thread and its anatomy class 24/7...

Interesting points, all of them but the knee comment is irrelevant as that area is entirely different in the image sitting down, the skin is stretched, standing up the skin is more relaxed and therefore form is different above the shin

By looking at the top right image of the 'legs' picture the knees are very boxy though the legs are skinny.The knees from the lower row in the centre(starry skirt) are also boxy but the leg build is different.

Also, to tell me to take down the sizes of body parts is a ridiculous comment in itself, you are telling me the breasts are to big as the hips and the calves, yet here you present me with a whole range of different shaped sizes of legs and knees and then profess to me how wrong I am, that is a bit contradictory in terms of what you have said.

Dont get me wrong I appreciate all comments good or bad, otherwise I wouldnt be here today doing what I do and constantly striving to go forward and be better but give me something a bit more solid to back up your comments otherwise Im just gonna see it as your own opinion/preferences as to what you want to see. I cant second guess an audience as I'll end up going round in circles and I certainly cant second guess a photograph or my wifes body as they are here in front of me, and I cant argue with either of those last two...

Update later

Jay