Thread: New Character
View Single Post
# 200 01-03-2006 , 11:46 PM
Subscriber
checked your blog, Great little gun on the blog site; for the novel?? How long to make? I'm not computer savy as such, I only use it for editing and stuff. Words like 'wikkie' and 'blog' i have only recently come in contact with because I'll be writting film reviews for 'heroic. .com' and people keep saying them as if I should know what they mean???

words like 'graphic novel'..? I can only imagine. Man you put a lot of hours into these things. Lost? Show you the way? I'm drifting on the waves too. As Lau Tzu said; 'Learning is daily addition, to know yourself is daily subtraction.' (sorry guys, I know it's a little deep fo this time of the day but I can't help it??'

with the woman model, are you going to put small spot lights onto her to highlight areas such as the eyes ,etc, or do you paint them in? Maybe that is something you consider on the fly or do you plan the model up front.

questions questions questons; One more.., did you use an image plan, is that standard pricedure. its like drawing 2D with a graph.

take it easy and life will be easy