View Single Post
# 169 13-03-2006 , 04:32 AM
Subscriber
there's mixed feelings about Ernie, especially amongst the indiginous commuity.

Like I said there are a few who slipped through the net, there are always exceptions, but I don't see ernie doing ANYTHING for the indiginous community except fo his token role on the travel show, as about as important poitically as his token role in Crocadile Dundee??:zzz: considering the seriousness of this subject and the way it is swept under the carpet.?? Ernies on par with Arers Rock and kankaroos.., a myth created for the benifit of those with their eyes closed or those who see Australia through a TV screen.

another who slipped through the net...is...

you want to see a real actor, a real indiginous person doing it for his people; David Gulliup, (you'll see him as the tracker in 'rabbit proof fence', ) done many movies since a boy, a ledgend, but lives in a humpy with his people in the bush and cares little for the world of the whites. his people suffer terribly. they are very nice people, but the white community fears them as they beg for 'got a couple of bob mate?'. people cross the streets, it is common, any ozzy will back up what I'm saying. Australia is a very racist, class consious place. also a nice place too despite that side of it.

there are a few other unsung indiginous heroes in the political system, but Ernie..user added image $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

take it easy and life will be easy