View Single Post
# 174 15-03-2006 , 12:25 AM
Subscriber
strong and mixed feeling in both camps. As a film student this interests me. That's all i meant to say, not start a thread on polotics??

I definitely know what you mean but your on shaky ground, whites have stolen from me as well as blacks.
as you say, there are good and bad in all camps and one should not paint a whole community with one brush, including the white community, As far as Asians, my wife is Japanese and they, Asians, are the most racist up themselves of them all, she is also the first to admit this. (I also lived in Asia for 6 years) They probably say the same about the white Australian community as the black Australian community when your not around... but that's another story. You would be talking primarily about the Chinese, yes?! They are racist of anyone that's not Chinese, no matter what they say to your face...

The Japanese are too polite to think what they are feeling and as far as I 'm concerned the Koreans should go somewhere else because they're always on the look out for what they can get..., can you do my essay, can you get me in touch with someone who is in the business, and they always seem to have a number of victims to chose from... and all have pretty smiling faces until they realise your not 'rich' and then its 'nose up and insults...' that's my personal experience, i've been bitten too many times by the Koreans and i have never had a good expriance with one yet (the men seem OK) yours may be different and i speak only for myself and not the Australian community at large because most of them hardly know an Asian (or an indiginous person) anyway and we all experiance life in differant ways??

there is good and bad in all camps, that's what my wife and I have decided, I would like to show this in film.

take it easy and life will be easy