Thread: BMW Z4 Coupe
View Single Post
# 110 08-07-2006 , 11:21 PM
Oh my... this piece of work is just impressive!!!
I agree with you saying that a video tutorial on the processing of modeling this BMW would be almost impossible. The amount of work and care to detail is clearly in front of our eyes and just that would require too much time in order to be replicated into a tutorial...

Nonetheless, I have just one point... the head lights and the tyre are magnificent!!! And so why not just creating a tutorial for those? Believe me, I would gladly pay 50 bucks just to have the opportunity to take a look at the modelling and texturing of the front lights and the tyre with the wheel rim and brake!!! You put so much details into these parts of the vehicle that surely you would deserve a full cover on the best CG magazines!!!

One could say that modeling a car is not properly original... but my dear friends, such a great final product is the proof of a deep and extensive knowledge of Maya!

My hat off... your work cannot be rated less than 10 out of 10!

Please... now that you completed all the modeling and texturing, you might want to relax a little bit with those tutorials on the headlights and tyre/wheel rim! It's just an idea... (and a kind request!)