View Single Post
# 10 12-07-2006 , 08:51 PM
yes, i would have to agree i am new to maya, i am also sure that these questions have been asked a lot of time, i am also sure that if i have a know of a common problem and u know that answer u can post it in the "FAQ thread" and also since i have been working with computers since i was three i know about the F1 button,

let lets talk about what u should know, u should know that i beciase i am new to maya i do not know the terminology of maya and that without that the F1 help section is pretty useless if u dont know exactly what you looking for, u should also be aware that i dont just post a question i have without looking for an answer myself first,

if you feel that this is a common question and should not be asked over and over then post it in the FAQ, if there are not common question then i dont see why there is a problem,

another thing you should know is that I created a new thread that users can post any quick question that is not on the FAQ thread

here is stuff you shouldnt assume, u shouldnt assume that just because we are new to this forums that this is our first forum, u shouldnt assume that we did not try to find out the answer ourselfs, and u shouldnt assume that the answer u give will always work.