Thread: The Landmark
View Single Post
# 5 14-07-2006 , 05:52 AM

Originally posted by Xander-0
yes, changing the light color to yellow will change the apparent color of the textures. I didn't say to give it much of a color difference, but a stark white for an exterior shot is just... unsettling. The human mind knows something is wrong, even if they don't know what....

I do have to commend you on your foilage. I assume some elements (such as the palm trees) are matted in from photos, while others (such as some of the ones in planters and pots) seem to be rom artisan brushes. Am I right in this? It looks rather nice...

All the plants in the images are actual pictures :bandit: user added image
I have spent quite a while placing and sizing every plants as needed so that they don't look identical to each other. Irregularity is the key user added image
I wanted to use the Artisan tool (Paint Efx) to fill out blanks, like grasses around trees etc but i remember last time i used it, i couldn't get a nice shadow unless i depth mapped it.
I just wana avoid comping at the moment. So, in conclusion... If i can get everything and anything in 1 render, i'd be more than satisfied user added image

:edge:Loop