View Single Post
# 130 15-08-2006 , 01:24 PM
Subscriber
i certainly understand giving up animation for music, I love 2D, it has a personal touch that can not seem to be achieved yet on 3D. as does music (personal touch that is, originality in every piece, genuine piece that is) look at Kurt's web site as just one example, I think his 2D work has a very personal touch compared to his 3D work.

music is art, 2D is art, anything where one actually touches the page or string, direct touch, where one is the vehicle for the great artist in the sky has a flavour of that artists nature.3D seems to always look a bit like a commercial or a nightmre.

I was thinking of going back to music full time but i found out yesterday that a finished commercial animated here in Australia is $300 a second.?? I was wondering if i was spreading myself too thin with 3d (I love it but it takes a long time as does any art)

it seems i can't stop 3D i dint want to.

it is interesting how many 3D artists are musicians, I've noticed that too but i think artists take on a number of art forms, i think it is their nature. it just depends on what you are exposed to.

military band, i think you hav to be very good to get into that.

many will disagree with me i am sure (about the 3D)

never been to America one day i'll hit the dog and toad (the road) and get there.

take it easy and life will be easy