View Single Post
# 1 22-12-2006 , 06:13 AM

Ford Mustang GT Hovercraft

Well ... I'll continue as a W.I.P. what was to be the winner of the november 2006 Game Challenge hehehe user added image
Nah, seriously ... I started the challenge not really knowing what to do. Then I got a great idea (or what I think it was) to turn a Ford Mustang GT into a futuristic hovercraft.
Due to personal reasons I didn't get to finish it for the challenge. But I thought it would be a waste to leave the idea on the shelve. I still would like to follow the same requirements/limitations as was set for the challenge.

Quote:
FANTASY VEHICLE!

Yep, let's do something cool with this topic. There are no restrictions regarding what kind of vehicle you make, EXCEPT that it must not be a real vehicle. It must be some kind of created design by you AND it must have at least one visible weapon. Now whether it's futuristic, primitive, modern, that's all up to you. Whether it's a land, water, or air vehicle is up to you.

Now, for game art specs:

-maximum of 30,000 triangle polys
-MUST be fully textured
-texture resolutions must be no more than a 1024x1024 (this means, you can use four 512x512, or any other combination thereof that doesn't supersede an accumulated 1024 texture)
-normal maps, spec maps, transparency maps, etc are ALL allowed

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Eelco; 22-12-2006 at 06:30 AM.