Thread: Fantasy Scenes
View Single Post
# 9 30-12-2006 , 03:22 AM
Tavern: The stools are all way too short. If someone were to sit on those the bar would be at chest to neckline for them. Too short. And youll note bar stools always have either a beem/bar along the bottom of the bar to place your feet. Or a spot on the stool to place your feet. Because the stools are usually tall you cant reach the floor. I also think there are too many stools, but thats the artists preference

Theres also nothing holding the axes on the wall..... Might want to add a little more decoration aswell to the wall.

Room: It was rather dark for me to see. Possibly add more lights for a better fill.

Sword: As said the hilt makes the sword almost unusable, i collect swords and swords in that style and that would be purely decoration, completely unweildable. Open up the hilt by seperating the serpents a little and dont make them go all the way to the base of the handle, halfway should be plenty.

The blade is also pretty short, but thats a preference thing.

The blade doesnt look sharp and there is no blood groove. the design is okay it only needs to be refined a little.