Thread: Joan of Arc
View Single Post
# 2 02-01-2007 , 06:36 PM
Subscriber
hey simon, looks good so far... only thing which worries me which you have already pointed out is that the knees... especially the back of it lol user added image also about the buttox, they seem fairly high and end up half way up the back user added image though your working off a tutorial and they may have said that it was that high etc so no fuss about that user added image

just wondering were you going rig her up abit or just leave her as a model? about attaching the hands palm up seems abit odd and wierd for me since all my models and the rest which i have seen soo far are facing down... but it may work out right anywhom though im abit worried about that lol... it also looks like there is no wrist bone kind of.

also about the head, i personally like real hair... gives it more of that look if you get what i mean :p well thats my suggestion.. im sure whatever you pick will be fine user added image

well thats my say in this, keep us updated and posted on your work simon, looking foward to seeing more... Marlon

Last edited by marlonjohn; 02-01-2007 at 06:39 PM.