View Single Post
# 55 19-02-2007 , 12:32 AM
Subscriber
I'm sorry for the lack of updates on my wips recently, I WILL be returning to them. I'm now on my Games module at Escape so I wanted to halt progress on the game models (this and the rider) to make sure the models end up totally clean. In effect this just means that I want to do them PROPERLY and not just wing it just to get them into a portfolio.

Oh, that means that I'll probably have a LOT of tidying up to do on the model, but thats ok as it will free up more tris for other styling and details (maybe I can do a bit more with the wings). It's a learning curve so I can't expect everything to be done right first time, especially seeing as I'm basically still a bit of a newb user added image

Chuffed that theres at least a couple of you who like it though, cheers lads!

Edit : To add to to what i'll be doing to this project - When the model is complete it will have colour, specular and normal mapping applied. I'm getting much faster at modelling now so i'm not worried about it going on forever. I'm itching to get back to my WIPs but if I hold out, i'll be able to do everything that much faster and cleaner. And that includes the UVing and texturing as well.

Game art WIP - Speeder Bike
Game art WIP - Speeder Bike Rider
Game art WIP - Ornathopter!

Last edited by petrol; 19-02-2007 at 04:48 AM.