View Single Post
# 15 19-02-2007 , 07:01 AM
Subscriber
great to hear things are working for you mate, TAFE is a good place to be. I certainly understand your feelings about the computer but lately I have realised it has left me isolated in ways and also not spending much time outdoors, at the beach and places like that.., I think it can make us anti-social, I'm not kidding, anti-social in ways we do not expect or even know or understand. I mean it is nice to walk along the beach and things like that.., it is important to do tht too but also it is good to have a passion like computers.., it is all a matter of balance I think.., so while you are having fun at the computer, I also I hope you remember to walk along the beach and stuff too.., Im sure you will user added image

I say isolated, but it is an isolation that is very comfortable and rewarding, also deceptively unhealthy.., as I said it is all a matter of balance. I love computers and I love the beach.., so why is it I hardly get there (the beach?) but spend all my time at the keyboard?

Ill be watching for your plugins, sounds amazing!! sounds like quite a course. Im doing BCA honours, it is only 12 months but will be an important year, after that it is the BIG WIDE WORLD and all the responsibilities and problems of an irresponsible person who behaves lie a 20 year old at 50.., what a situation?

take it easy and life will be easy