View Single Post
# 53 12-03-2007 , 01:33 AM
Come on people, calm down, you are gone too far.
First off all, Goksi never said to anyone "go there, and there, and vote for me".
I woudn't vote that way in the first place. I wouldn't vote that way even for my brother, or father, or mother... not some Goksi I even dont know him personaly.
Second, I was following this great wips nearly a month before I joined the forum.
Third, I wanna enter the next contest aswell, if the rules alows max users.
Why I vote for Goksi's sword?
Besides very good model Goksi menage to produce, I see there is a very strong effort put in this sword. He learned much during the proces, and that is what I also include when I cast my vote, not just the model itself. Everybody who enter in 3D industry, must put his will to the test, to go further and further all the time. I think that the Goksi is the winner in that matter.
Don't get me wrong. I dont say that everybody else did not have effort, and I am very sorry that t1ck135 member did not receve any vote, and also tweetytunes has only 2 votes, and his medusa has deserved much more.
Arran is great modeler, and he produces stuff with easy of un profesional. I congratulate him for great model. He already has his skills, but as I said, I will always suport "will to learn" better than the knowlegde itselfs.
Huh... I am in hurry right now... we will continu later