View Single Post
# 57 26-03-2007 , 09:59 AM
Subscriber
bill gates.., a good target, he doesn't use pirate software.., he just a pirate.

as for the pope.., your on holy ground there my friend, especially on this site.., theres quiiet a few who might take offense.
Me?? well he seemed a lot more honest than the last half dozen. dont know about the latest one though, seems a bit shifty to me.

the 2nd world war was a strange time for the church, had their hands in all pies.

me steal software or music?? I never steal music, or software I take great offense at the suggestion user added image I like to share though. user added image

seriously, I believe we get what we wish for and what we deserve, I sometimes wonder how the hell I got all this stuff and I just kind of think..?? I must deserve it ! cant be any other reason other than i went without a lot to get it.

who ever was spamming this site was getting what they deserved as they did it.., he must have been in a world of pain that none of us here will ever know. Just to do that and then laugh.., where would your head have to be for that to be funny.., in a world of pain I think.

take it easy and life will be easy