View Single Post
# 28 28-04-2007 , 01:22 AM
Subscriber
@ chris - of course i made all the floors and tiny tables :p just kidding lol ... cheers man. i will be blowing up this beast as soon as i learn how to use this program to do it user added image

@ mirek - thanks man ... yeah was alot of work, didnt relise how much :p it took me about 2 months i think though i didnt work on it everyday, only on the weekends since i was still at school and still now thats why i have been abit inactive atm.

@ neo - hey man, thanks for the comment ... i will definetly one day go back to this and make some sort of destruction/aftermath with this model and many more aswell. i was thinking of recreating the same scene as the new series "Heroes" where Peter Patrally destroys NY with his own abilities...

@ meredith - thanks dude ... well i dont really have a real method of modeling buildings i just generally get all the references i need soo i get a basic 3d model in my head and then get the general proportions from there and work upwards ... if you go ahead about making a building and need some help, just give us a nudge and hopefully i will be free to help you user added image

thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions user added image

cheers, Marlon J

Last edited by marlonjohn; 28-04-2007 at 01:33 AM.