View Single Post
# 7 20-05-2007 , 05:23 PM
Jr.Who
Oh man, I wanted to start a topic like this! user added image

Where In The World Are You?
I live in Plano, Illinois. I live in a fairly new subdivision (Which means they have tons single family homes, duplexes, and townhomes in one gigantic area) in a duplex, although my neighbor is home 1-2 days out of the week. If you‘ve ever been around the area where I live (Around the Aurora area), you know that houses are expensive.

What do you do?
I‘m homeschooled and in 10th grade. :attn:

How old are you now, how long ago did you start using maya?
IÕm 14 years old (Yeah, you‘re probably thinking how I‘m 14 and in 10th grade, let‘s just say that I‘m a genius user added image ). I started using Maya around June last year and took some Lynda training for Maya. I started really getting into Maya around December ‘06. Am I the youngest one here? user added image

What got you into maya/3d graphics?
I went to a Macworld (Boston) when I was around 10 and they were showing off this product called Animation: Master. I tried to get my dad to buy it for me, but he wouldn‘t. I then started using Flash for animating 2D stuff when I was about 12. I thought that I wanted to do 2D animating for a living, but when I was 13 I found a site (Gamedegree.com) and looked under Game Design (If you go to their website now, check under Game Art and Animation for the same thing that I was looking at), since I want to make video games, and it said there were courses for 3D stuff for 2 things, Maya and Max. I looked at them both and eventually got Maya (Since Max doesn‘t work on Macs).

Besides 3d and computers what else do you enjoy?
Football, soccer, video games (Those aren‘t computers are they?), hanging out with my friends, reading, etc.

Your favorite type of music?
I usually only listen to classical and video game music. I hate heavy metal and black people music (Rap). I might listen to rock once in a while.

This is more fun than I thought! We need to put more questions up! :attn:

Last edited by Jr.Who; 29-09-2007 at 05:24 PM.