Thread: Character model
View Single Post
# 14 23-05-2007 , 07:17 PM
What made you think i don't see errors I want to fix? Why did you imply that I don't look at thread after thread? Why are even pushing this? These things are step by step. You think you know line (A) goes (here) next, the book doesnt say so. Mabey it does go there later, mabey not. To say not to follow the insteuctions of the book I set out to follow isn't a very educated thing to say. Your like my classmate telling me you know better than the teacher. Really? wow write a book. Also Here is the step I was on right after the first pic Face grab two is almost right after it only with tweaking (as instructed). Topology is exact because I only do what the book says. I thought it would be helpfull to others to see a full character model from a proper source evolve, but if I can't post without either having a finished piece or listing to someone tell me not to follow the book then really no one will learn.

Also on a personal note you act like your not wrong. I stare at that thing for days trying to learn it and I realy think the area under the eyes matches the refrence, and the conour out of the nose is the same. you had already said your two bits you dont need to come back argueing like this, I do what I think is right, And when did I say I haven't looked at others work and coments.

I din't make the thread for you, be considerate.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by wokendreams; 23-05-2007 at 07:22 PM.