View Single Post
# 13 17-06-2007 , 08:26 AM
Subscriber
towards the finish line, been sick as a dog for the last 5 days or so, even ...took off work a few days....gettin gover it now, work on the project wa minimal as i was doing good to actually be out of bed, sucks first time i have been sick in right at 7 years. laid me out i tell ya..
I'll get some updated shots in the next day, still want some imput from you in the way of red lines for various things you want to be added/subtracted,
Tyhe windows as mentioned by woken up there, I might leave to you, atleast to develop the concept, as i've tried several different approches, including the b-25/b-17 thing you suggested, and i cant seem to make any of it look good at the moment, so right now the cockpit remains, a sphere that i've molded into...what it is now.
got most of the greebles done that i think need to be there, any more will most likely make it look, overly greebilated
still got to add the junction boxes to the pipes, sketching how that will work out before i attempt to model them, All in all, i'd say depending on what you want added or deleated after my next update, i have maybe 2 hours left before its done

G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!

Last edited by G-Man; 17-06-2007 at 08:28 AM.