View Single Post
# 119 22-07-2007 , 12:55 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by XtremeAMX
you must have done those tires treads in Max or something. Doesnt look like a bump map. Nice model btw.

well actually, I use max for school and maya n xsi for personal use and maya has the fastest viewport so it would be easiest to model the sidewall in maya just like younglion did on his car. however, this tire wasn't made by me, it was made by exdige and shaddix on sektor-41.com ................. personally though I think its easier to model in maya. buut that's personal preference but something that takes me 10 mins in maya would take me 20 mins in max and with maya havin the faster viewport. I'd never touch max to model anything unless its for schol

hey acid, sorry I can't post wires. my internets down so I'm using my cellphone to write this post lol so the next update will most likely be the completed one. it might be a lil bumpy in he back but I'm just trying to get it over with because I need 5 completed pieces in my portfolio to pass my portfolio class so I'm not going to stress to much on makin it perfectly smooth esp if most of my renders will be front shot renders

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.