View Single Post
# 1 01-09-2007 , 08:52 AM

university horror stories

alright!!

i have just finished a 3 year university animation degree course and feel i'm now safe to talk about the crappy lecturers without the fear or it effecting my grades.

here goes, my lecturers are by far the most worst teachers ever period!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason being they neglected to teach us any thing i mean the guy who was teaching us maya didn't even teach us how to model anything, i mean wtf!! and when ever you asked him for help he would refer you to some site like highend 3d or something, one time i asked him for help and he was like " how the hell should i know", what kind of lecturer replies like that, i was shocked.

thats not even the worst thing alot of the time durring the lectures they would put on a cartoon and tell us to watch it, what do they think we are 10 year olds?

they were also very rude and patronising, to the point that i almost lost my rag and came close to kicking the sh*t out of one of them.

alright maybe the university i attended might not have been the best but it's not the worst eighter and i expect a certain standerd.

i hear people talking about how they had really good lectures who helped them and made things fun and intresting, and here's me with the worst incompetent people people ever!!

anyway if any of you guys here have any similar stories please share

p.s is it o.k for me to post pics of the lectures here or names, or will that get me banned,