View Single Post
# 15 13-01-2008 , 09:28 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
I'm a big PC/Windows guy myself, but with Windows recent release of Vista (which i hate more than i could ever explain)... i mean it's Buggy, and slow... and, well it's basically a bloated memory Hog!

I brought it.... tried it.... Got rid of it.... and re-installed XP!!! All in 3 days.

But, Other than Vista... Windows is great. It's very solid, and the best part is (as i like to build my own systems) i can upgrade when the need be... i can fix it when theres a Problem... i can interchange different parts.... and pretty much do anything else with it i like... and it will always be there... just as stable as alway (excluding Vista user added image )

I did consider getting a Mac, but if anything happens.... you can't go down to the local computer fair and pick up a couple of new Memory chips, or anything else for that matter!!! If you want to upgrade your machine... it's not as simple as new chips... new Sticks, and your good to go!!! But rather you have to buy a totally new system... or send it to Apple so they can do all the necessary repairs, and/or upgrades.

But, given all this Mac's still have they're advantages.... Such as Security, and the fact you don't have to worry near as much about viruses. Plus as Jr Who mentioned, you can set up a Boot Camp, that will allow you to Operate Windows, on your Mac.

But all that aside it's really up to the person, and their needs.

I've weighed the Pros and Cons, and I'm sticking with PC!!!

Though i wouldn't mind picking up a Mac.... just to have that option.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"