View Single Post
# 43 10-02-2008 , 11:08 PM
Subscriber
yea, but now that im going to CGI and VFX school (coledge, whatever its called these days) i realized i know next to nothing.., theres so much to learn past maya if one is to get into a production house.., unless one specializes in some aspect of maya.., im not that good.., OK.., in a year of trying i might be OK.., one guy who did this course last year just got into one of the biggest production houses in Australia..,

i have to start to learn Fusion seriously from tomorrow.., and i have left any organic modeling or rigging, animating for the birds..??
i might try and whiz through this.., but i should really be concentrating on rigging and organics. (within maya) just to keep up with the class. my film back ground and working in teams gives me advantages over the others (this is not a competition).., sound especially and the basics like the rulke of thirds and how its used in a scene.., two shot, head room.., blah blah

ill get through this as best i can.

i had the resolutions of th screen all over the place.., you can see how big my menus were compared to some people making tuts.., i never noticed it before.., but thats another story

anyway, lots to do

hope all is well on your side of the hills

Muser added image

take it easy and life will be easy