View Single Post
# 15 19-03-2008 , 11:59 PM
Subscriber
NeoStrider-

See this is my point, it's a book, and I have that book on my shelf here. I started reading it and all I keep running into was text after text. until I found the DVD version of learning. Believe it or not this way of teaching has taught on and it sells. So what I am saying maybe someone like an instructor could take this on. I bet you one thing. people will buy it, not as much as the fundamentals, but what I describe as a tutorial.

The differences between Movie Film Characters and Game Characters, and show us what are the benefit to the two. And also include the different types of methods to model in.

Again there are tutorials out there were the instructor will mention it slightly, but fail to show us in an example. So you see there's room for something like this, it's always been there, why not this site, maybe this site can set that bar up really high in this regards, now please keep in-mind that this site in my opinion is already the coolest that I have found so far but, as I said before, It's just my opion on what if there was such a tutorial out there, what if.

I bet you would get it out of curiosity just to make sure that what ever way you chose to model is on point or not. Or you might just get it to maybe see another way of approaching this thought before starting, just a thought.

NeoStrider, thanks fro the mention of the book,,

Savnac:bow: