View Single Post
# 1 01-04-2008 , 12:59 PM

problem compositing

so after looking around i see that outputting image sequences is recommended. i did that and then made a half dozen .mov files with quicktime... however i want to adjust the timing on some of them, plus i need to put them together..

so i brought them into finalcut pro, and now the floor of the scene isnt showing up. its a plane with a texture mapped onto it and repeated 40 times horizontally and vertically, and its jsut showing up as black in finalcut

if i import the image sequence into final cut i can put them together, but i cant adjust the timing. i could adjsut the timing in my animation, but by this point its in the middle of my project so i dont want to :/

also, im just wondering about your workflows. my 600 frame animation at 30 fps has about 30 seconds of animation because of different camera angles and different things happening at once. i figured i could do this and render the sequences seperately and then put them together afterwards. is this normal, or should my timeline reflect exactly the legnth of the final animation?