View Single Post
# 21 03-04-2008 , 06:17 PM
oh right, i get it - you're one of those people who repeatedly misreads what others are saying and tells them to calm down until they do get angry. i half wonder if you're doing it on purpose.

as i think, everyone has already said, yes being able to draw is good. (if only so you have a pencil handy to use for jamming in...ooh, let me see. so many options..... am i getting there yet?)

you seem to think that there is only one right way of doing something and that all artshit is striving for the gold standard. (remember - it's your gold standard)

if you spend any time looking at anything you'll notice that there is good stuff and bad stuff. and that's good cos the crappy artists need jobs too and that's sometimes where the new exciting stuff comes from.

you also seem to be looking down on everyone assuming that they haven't read the books that you've read. i noticed that you still haven't told us exactly what it is you do - a link perhaps to your company? or some of your work?

i did think twice about replying as i know no matter what i write you're only going to read what you want into it and tell me to calm down, but hey, it was either this or taking a dump.

arran3D

arran3D blog

Last edited by arran; 03-04-2008 at 06:21 PM.